Saturday, August 22, 2009

Intro

Were all a part of this messed up, perfect world. and me? im just another confused person, trying to figure out were i am. I'm going to use this for being alive when i'm dead inside. Just so you know, if anyone reads this it will be noticed. i need to feel alive, i need to breath without worrying. The main purpose of this, however is to make people aware of the ironies of the world. there are so many of them, irony is a real bitch. and im goin gto point out the strangest, most pointless ones. and the most important. Is it crazy? I just think everyone needs to be aware of such things, since i've been noticing so many lately. and how so many things are becoming glarringly apparent. I'm just another person trying to make my way in this messed up place. who cares to join me on the journy?
*It's to late baby, theres no turning around....* Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment